As a UK Service Partner for ABB, Solgen are able to offer the supply and installation of the ABB residential Inverter range at very competitive rates.
The whole process is very easy and we will carryout the work in a professional manner, ensuring that the monitoring system is fully functional on a device of your choice during the set up process.
We can also offer a supply only service.
The key features of the ABB-UNO-DM-PLUS range are detailed below:
The UNO-DM-PLUS series represents the optimal solution for residential installations.
All power ratings, from 3.3 to 5.0 kW, share the same compact design and overall volume, allowing higher performance in a minimum space.
It’s future-proof and flexible design enables integration with current and future devices for smart building automation.
Easy to install, fast to commission
Simple and fast installation without needing to open the inverter cover thanks to the presence of Plug and Play connectors.
Easy commissioning routine removes the need for a long configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs.
Improved User Experience
The build-in User Interface enables access to advance features such as advanced inverter configuration settings, dynamic feed-in control and load manager.
- Wireless communication with integrated web server
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for Smart building and Smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (for instance “zero injection”)
- Remote Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- Easy commissioning capability
- Dual input section with independent MPPT
ABB UNO DM 3.3TL
Price : P.O.A
ABB UNO DM 4.0TL
Price : P.O.A